Wi-Fi-based IP surveillance has become a mainstay in the security market, especially where cabling is impractical or impossible to run. It is particularly popular in the CCTV market. Wireless integration has allowed for unprecedented scalability, cost effectiveness, ease of deployment, and reliability.
● Camera cabling is expensive and difficult
● Limited reach of traditional cameras to the control center.
● Reliability and management
● Reliable access point and repeater products
● Enhanced security features
● Indoor / Outdoor CPEs
● High power, long range Ethernet stations
● Central management software
Video surveillance in a driving school using wireless transmission and monitoring
Forest fire prevention video surveillance using wireless transmission and monitoring